Agriculture
Biochar Livestock Sustainable Agriculture
Energy Supply
CHP & Energy Recovery Renewable Energy Transmission, Distribution & Storage
Forestry
Sustainable Forestry
Industry
Building Materials CO2 Removal Industrial Energy Use
Buildings
Energy Efficiency
Transport
Aviation Road Transport Shipping
Waste
Landfill Gas Recovery & Waste to Energy Recycling & Waste Reduction Waste Water & Sewage

You are here

  1. Home
  2. > Get Involved
  3. > Fundraising
  4. > Founders Circle
CLOSE
"The future is about us; it's about everyone of us exercising our true leadership potential."
Boudewijn Poelmann, Co-Founder, Dutch Postcode Lottery

Overview

The Founders Circle is an exclusive group of up to 15 leading entrepreneurs from around the world who understand the scale of transformational change that a sustainable future will require. It provides the core funding that allows the Carbon War Room to achieve its mission and implement scalable solutions to address climate change.

Founders of the Carbon War Room are uniquely positioned to be at the forefront of interesting opportunities for new business models. We expose our founders to innovative entrepreneurs and thought leaders who share similar values. New founders become party to a small group of highly successful and intelligent leaders, led by Sir Richard Branson, with a common focus on catalytic change.

View our current founders here.

Become A Founder

The Carbon War Room is looking for new founders to join the Founders Circle. Each founder's commitment constitutes the core funding of the Carbon War Room, of which the first 60% covers staff and related costs. The remaining 40% is used to seed the new operations as they are identified. If you are interested in becoming a founder, please contact us here.

There is no Planet B™
Carbon War Room in association with Elsevier Biofuel TechSelect Go to the Carbon War Room website